EPEVER 10A/20A/30A/40A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 100V PV Max Input Negative Ground LiFePo4 Battery Charger W/ MT50 Remote Meter & Temperature Sensor Tracer4210AN
Pickup currently unavailable
This combination include following items：
Based on common negative design and advanced MPPT control algorithm
MPPT Charge efficiency > 99%
This unit is compatible with Tracer A(N) , TRIRON N, Tracer BN, VSxxxxBN series controllers ONLY from EPsolar. And it's NOT compatible with RN series MPPT charge controller. Description MT-50, a new-generation remote display for EPEVER MPPT controllers is an associated display device which supports both the latest communication protocol and the voltage technology standard of mppt solar controllers.
Remote Temperature Sensor
Acquisition of battery temperature for undertaking
temperature compensation of control parameters
Length: 3 M
USB to RS485 Converter Adapter
- 12 / 24VDC automatically identifying system voltage
- Rated charge current: 40A
- Max Input Power: 12V @ 520W | 24V @ 1040W
- Max PV open circuit voltage:100VDC (92V at 25℃ temperature)
- Battery type selection: lead-acid (Gel, Sealed, Flooded) and Lithium
- Charging Power and Current Limitation Function
- User programmable for battery types, load control etc.
- Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power point
- PV short circuit / PV reverse polarity /Battery over voltage /Battery over discharge / Battery reverse polarity / Load overload protection
Step: Connect the system in the order of 1.battery-->2. load-->3.PV array, and disconnect the system in the reverse order 3. 2. 1.
- NEVER connect the soalr panel array to the controller Without/Before a Battery.
- Battery must be connected FIRST !!!
- DO NOT connect any inverter/ wind/Alternator or Charger into the charge controller!
- If the remote temperature sensor is not connected to the controller,, the default setting for battery charging or discharging temperature is 25 °C without temperature compensation.
- The wire size is only for reference. If there is a long distance between the PV array and the controller or between the controller and the battery, larger wires can be used to reduce the voltage drop and improve performance.
How to program for Lithium Battery？
1. Via PC (Accessories needed：RS485),
2. Via phone APP (Accessories needed：Ebox-Wifi or Ebox-Blue)
Software download website: EPever official website or look for in the manual
Latest product information（For more product video please click here）