3000W Epever MPPT UPower Inverter/Charger , DC24V or 48V to AC220V/230V.
50Hz/60Hz Auto,Pure sine wave.
UP3000-M3322 : 3000W-24V,max pv input 100V,Max. PV charging current 30A,Max. PV input power 780W.
UP3000-M6322 : 3000W-24V,max pv input 150V,Max. PV charging current 60A,Max. PV input power 1500W.
UP3000-M2142 : 3000W-48V,max pv input 150V,Max. PV charging current 20A,Max. PV input power 1040W.
UP3000-M6142 : 3000W-48V,max pv input 150V,Max. PV charging current 60A,Max. PV input power 3000W.
UPower SERIES Inverter/Charger
The UPower series is a new type of the inverter/ charger combining with solar & utility charging and AC output, which adopts a multi-core processor design and advanced MPPT control algorithm, and has the features of high response speed, high reliability and high industrialization standard. It offers four charging modes to Solar priority, Utility priority, Solar and Utility & Solar; two output modes for Battery and Utility, meeting the various application demands.
Two OUTPUT mode:
Four charging mode:
- Adoption of the advanced SPWM technology, with pure sine wave output
- Fully digitalized voltage and current double closed-loop control
- Advanced MPPT technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%.
- Four charging mode: Solar priority, Utility priority, Utility & solar and Solar
- LCD design that enables dynamic display of system running data and operating state
- Two OUTPUT mode: Battery and Utility
- Provided with common interface and advanced interface
- Multiple LED indicators that instantly indicate the operating state of the system
- 2P circuit breaker provided at the utility input end
- Independent control of AC output with AC OUT button
- Battery temperature compensation function.
- Extensive Electronic protection
- PV Over Current protection
- PV short circuit protection
- PV Reverse Polarity protection
- Night Reverse Charging protection
- Utility input overvoltage protection
- Battery overvoltage protection
- Utility input under voltage protection
- Battery Over Discharge protection
- Load Short Circuit protection
- Load Overload protection
- Device overheating protection