- 【High PV Input Power】This 60 amp MPPT Solar Panel Charger works with 840W Solar Panel on 12V Battery System and 1680W on 24V Battery.
- 【Compatible with a variety of batteries】Negative grounding design, four load control modes, supports lead-acid and lithium batteries.
- 【Powerful electronic protections】Eight electronic protections, including reverse polarity protection(for battery and array), solar short circuit protection, over-temperature protection, load short circuit protection, load over-current protection, heat sink temperature limit protection, over-volt / low-volt protection and battery shedding protection.
- 【OLED screen and MH-M80 Meter】The controller has a 1.3 inches OLED screen and a function button. MH-M80 Meter was attached, which can display system operating information and error indications. In addition to that, 3 status LEDs provide system status at a glance. The meter can easily set the parameters of the controller.
- 【4-stage battery charging】4-stage battery charging algorithm for rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging. The maximal wire size of the controller is 3AWG(25mm2).
60A 150V MPPT Solar Charge Controller Nominal System Voltage: 12V, 24V
Rated Charge Current: 60A
Rated Load Current: 30A
Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage: 150V
Max. PV Input Power: 840W (12V battery) / 1680W (24V battery)
Max. Wire Size: 25mm2 / 3AWG
Data & Communications
|Private protocol and MODBUS
|MH-M80 / MH-S80
|Via RJ45 port
- Charging status / Load output status / Error LED
- Function button
- Digital OLED display
- Temperature sensor terminals
- Dual RJ45 serial communication ports
- Input and output terminals (PV+/PV-/BAT+/BAT-/LOAD+/LOAD-)
- Dedicated for grounding wire
- Reverse fixing hole
- Mounting holes for positively fixed fittings
- Terminal cover plate
SolarEpic NS24H60 Solar Charge Controller 60A:
Built with advanced power tracking technology to optimize the working of your solar charger system. The controller features a smart tracking algorithm that maximizes the energy from the solar PV module(s) and charges the battery. It supports lead-acid and lithium batteries.
MH-M80 Remote Meter:
The digital Remote Meter displays system operating information, error indications. Information is displayed on an OLED display. Additionally, 3 status LEDs provide system status at a glance. The Meter can easily set the parameters of the controller. It can be flush mounted in a wall or surface mounted using the mounting frame(included). The MH-M80 is supplied with 3.3 ft (1.0 m) of cable(Can be extended), a mounting frame, and mounting screws. The MH-M80 connects to the RJ-45 port on the MPPT controller.
Remote Temperature Sensor:
It is used to sense the environment's temperature. If the remote temperature sensor is not connected to the controller, the default setting for battery charging or discharging temperature is 25 °C without temperature compensation. Put this sensor near the battery.