40A EPEVER Tracer 4210AN MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Based on common negative design and advanced MPPT control algorithm
MPPT Charge efficiency > 99%
Technical Data: Nominal system voltage:12/24VDC auto work
Rated charge current :40A
Rated discharge current: 40A
Battery input voltage range: 8-32V
Max. PV open circuit voltage:100V(at minimum operating environment temperature) 92V(at 25℃ environment temperature)
MPP voltage range:V(BAT)+2V～72V
Max. PV input power:520W(12V Battery) & 1040W(24V battery)
Power terminals:#6 AWG(16mm2)
MT50 Remote Meter
This unit is compatible with Tracer A(N) , TRIRON N, Tracer BN, VSxxxxBN series controllers ONLY from EPsolar. And it's NOT compatible with RN series MPPT charge controller. Description MT-50, a new-generation remote display for EPEVER MPPT controllers is an associated display device which supports both the latest communication protocol and the voltage technology standard of mppt solar controllers.
Technical Data Faceplate dimension:98×98 mm / 3.86×3.86 inch Frame dimension:114×114 mm / 4.49×4.49 inch Connector type: RJ45 Meter cable:Standard 2m,Max 50m Ambient Temperature: -20°C -- +70°C/-4°F -- 158°F
Something you should know for Lithium Batteries Charging
- When a lithium-ion battery is used, the system voltage cannot be identified automatically, please confirm the battery system voltage before installation.
- When you choose lithium battery as a battery type, the temperature compensate coefficient would be 0, and cannot be changed.
- This MPPT solar charge controller can work under full load in the ambient temperature range. when the internal temperature reach 81℃, the power reduction mode will be turned on.
- Lithium battery type can ONLY be set on a cellphone app or "solar station monitor" PC software.
Step: Connect the system in the order of 1.battery-->2. load-->3.PV array, and disconnect the system in the reverse order 3. 2. 1.
- NEVER connect the soalr panel array to the controller Without/Before a Battery.
- Battery must be connected FIRST !!!
- DO NOT connect any inverter/ wind/Alternator or Charger into the charge controller!
- If the remote temperature sensor is not connected to the controller,, the default setting for battery charging or discharging temperature is 25 °C without temperature compensation.
- The wire size is only for reference. If there is a long distance between the PV array and the controller or between the controller and the battery, larger wires can be used to reduce the voltage drop and improve performance.
How to program for Lithium Battery？
1. Via PC (Accessories needed：RS485),
2. Via phone APP (Accessories needed：Ebox-Wifi or Ebox-Blue)
Software download website: EPever official website or look for in the manual
Latest product information（For more product video please click here）