EPEVER 100 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller 200V PV Input Negative Ground Work with 12/24/36/48V Battery System Tracer 10420AN
Pickup currently unavailable
This combination include following items：
Based on common negative design and advanced MPPT control algorithm
MPPT Charge efficiency > 99%
This unit is compatible with Tracer A(N) , TRIRON N, Tracer BN, VSxxxxBN series controllers ONLY from EPsolar. And it's NOT compatible with RN series MPPT charge controller. Description MT-50, a new-generation remote display for EPEVER MPPT controllers is an associated display device which supports both the latest communication protocol and the voltage technology standard of mppt solar controllers.
Remote Temperature Sensor
Acquisition of battery temperature for undertaking
temperature compensation of control parameters
Length: 3 M
USB to RS485 Converter Adapter
Step Always connect the battery before connect the solar panel,disconnect in the reverse order.
Step: Connect the system in the order of 1. battery--> 2. load-->3. PV array, and disconnect the system in the reverse order 3. 2. 1.
- Battery must be connected first !!!
- Never connect the soalr panel array to the controller Without / Before a Battery.
- DO NOT connect any inverter/ wind/Alternator or Charger into the charge controller!
- If the remote temperature sensor is not connected to the controller, the default setting for battery charging or discharging temperature is 25 °C without temperature compensation.
- The wire size is only for reference. If there is a long distance between the PV array and the controller or between the controller and the battery, larger wires can be used to reduce the voltage drop and improve performance.
MT50 Remote Meter:
- Compatible with EPever Tracer-A/AN/BN, LS-B/BP, VS-BN series controllers
- With attached extension cable, it will showing the operational data and working status of connected MPPT charge controller.
- used to monitor each controller on the network using Solar Station PC software and update the firmware.
Remote Temperature Sensor（TS-R，3m）：
- Obtain battery temperature for temperature compensation of control parameters
Latest product information（For more product video please click here）